First Post

9/26/2010

So this is my other blog--where i post my fashion stuff, and maybe little tidbits of myself, but not the full out rants I usually post in my other blog. What to feature first? 

The sem's gonna be over in two weeks, so I'll probably be busy studying (if not, facebook-ing). I'll be going home to Davao as well, so I'd probably be able to get good stuff to take photos off; maybe have something awesome to write about. :)


xo,
Farrah




**EDIT (Aug 14, 2011): I named my blog layeredvintageluxe because of this outfit I wore to school one time. My classmates asked me, "What's the theme of your outfit today?", and THAT popped out of my mouth. I'm kind of regretting it now. I can't change it right away though cause I joined too much giveaways. (Regret #2: Making this my giveaway blog :P )


 I don't want to make another blog because I already have a hard time updating both my tumblr and this blog.
 Wish I could buy my own domain so I could change it. :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...