First for 2015

1/01/2015

min5

Happy New Year!

This outfit post marks a couple of firsts for me--this is my first post of the year and my first time wearing pajama pants. I've always wanted to wear pajama pants because they're great for lazy days. I just never could because I couldn't find the perfect pair. I've got big hips (that don't lie) so instead of being loose around the area, the pants just hug 'em tight while the crotch area is left with an awkward bulge. Finally, my sister found the perfect pair for us girls with big booty so we got a couple of pairs. Here's something I would wear to a date--simple, fuss-free yet polished, and could take me from a movie to dinner and drinks.

min6
min3
min2
min
min1
Esmoda pajama pants




Watcha think? :)




TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...