Yuyu Cafe

1/16/2015

yuyu
You've read the previous post about our spur-of-the-moment road trip, now find out the real reason why we made the hour long 50km trip to the city--to try Yuyu Cafe!
Yuyu Cafe is kind of like Tagum's version of Banapple (if you haven't heard of it, it's a restaurant/cafe in Manila that started in Katipunan and now has branches in malls. I used to go there all the time when I was studying in Manila): it's a cafe that serves comfort food and yummy desserts AND IS WORTH THE TRIP. The place is clean, bright and the perfect place for dates, meetings, or girly bonding times like these. :)
012
See how dated my post is? It was Halloween when we went, and Christmas and New Year has passed! :p
009
010
We ordered mostly desserts. They have a LOT on display and at really affordable prices!
011

Alam mo talagang bloggers ang mga kasama mo kapag...
014
notice Dawn's iPad, camera and broadband stick as well as charger. Blogger talaga!
This is what I ordered: The Pasta Telefono (P160) It was super simple but super yummy! When I read blog posts on what to try at Yuyu, this is what most people recommend. I recommend this as well! 
013
The girls were kinda full (pero ako, gutom talaga. Kapagod kayang magpapicture!) so they just shared an appetizer plate of Wings and Rings (P155).
015
Joke. Gutom sila pero binanatan talaga nila yung desserts!

First up, Salted Caramel Cake (P120, I think). It had a layer of Salted Caramel cheesecake filling in between 2 layers of moist chocolate cake. I picked this out cause this came highly recommended and because I love alternating salty and sweet.
016
We also had Rainbow Cake (P80). It was okay, really cheap for rainbow cake! I honestly expected it to be more expensive!
017

The piece de resistance though was the Chocolate Praline (P90). For its taste and its size, it's really worth the Php 90 and more! A must-buy! I thought it'd be too sweet and nakakaumay but it was just right. I think Dawn loved it so much, nagtake home pa si ateng! :P

018

with my twin that day, Kwesh! :-)

020
The Menu
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
DSC_0946


TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...