Shop in Spotlight: CCHairExtensions

1/04/2015

I'm pretty lucky because I was born with a thick head of hair in a color I like. However, there are times (especially after a bad hair cut, or when I'm bored with my look) that I want to change my hairstyle, but not drastically. In comes cchairextensions.com.
CChairextensions is a shop that deals with everything that has to do with hair, specializing specifically with selling hair. You know when you hear the word "weave" in movies or on America's Next Top Model? Yeah, they have that. They sell only 100% Brazilian or Indian virgin human hair at pretty low prices. Their extensions can be clipped on, looped on or taped on. You can also buy hair weave directly and have it put on by your trusted hairdresser. The hair weave comes in different colors--from jet black to beach blonde. It also comes in different lengths, from 16-inch to 26-inch hair weave! And of course, it comes in different textures--from straight to wavy to curly!

CChairextensions is legit and is endorsed by different bloggers. They even have a review page where all the photos, videos and blogs are posted. I might try to buy a set if I'm feeling adventurous, but now I'm pretty content with my hair. :)
TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...