#ThrowbackThursday: June 2015

7/02/2015




June went by so fast but at the same time, it also felt a little slow. You know what I mean? Everyday in June was jampacked with activities but as I looked back on my month, I realized that June was just 4 weeks. I haven't even had the chance to take outfit shots yet cause I'm super busy :(


Highlights of my month:
-enrollment (#duty)
-first day of senior year!
-first washday Wednesday as a senior
-Engineering & Architecture Orientation, the first major event as an EASEC officer
-kickboxing with Nicole and March
-visits from Allan and my sister, Felicia :)
-appearing in a magazine with my fellow bloggers Claudine, Cham and Miel :)


Can't wait to see what July (MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!) has in-store for me :)
TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...