Out with the Old, In with the New?

4/11/2016



After submitting my final requirements (and eventually, graduating), I thought finally having time on my hands meant that I would be able to find more. But, I just couldn't find it in myself to. I tried hard to think of topics to seamlessly transition my last post to the posts I wanted to write. It was like my blog was veering in a direction further and further away from where it originally started. It's been bugging me for a long time, until I realized that the answer was staring at me right in the face: I've changed. There's no getting around that. I've changed.

I'm now more lazy to take photos, and I am definitely keeping outfit shots and fashion posts to a minimum. I want to write about my thoughts and how life is like for me. I want to write about personal experiences that I am willing to share. I don't want to be pressured into creating content just because people are waiting for a new post (or at least I think they are--I mean, do people still even read blogs?). I want to still write for business and keep writing for this blog, but I can't do that wholeheartedly if I'm not being true to myself.

I've been thinking hard about putting up a new blog to reflect these changes in my life. But, at the same time. I want to keep this blog as a reminder of how I've grown over the years. Besides, giving a new blog address would seem like such a hassle and everyone knows me here! At the same time, I feel like if I don't make a new blog, I'm closing myself to meeting new people and new experiences?Ahhh! I'm so confused! As a reader of this blog, I'm asking you: WHAT DO YOU THINK? Should I continue writing on this blog, or should I make a new one?



TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...