Pink Panther

8/23/2013


This is gonna be a really quick post (or not, depends on how I feel...or how fast I can simultaneously think of something intelligent to type). Hahaha. 

Anyway, by the time this is posted, I'll probably be in Manila, having dinner with Cheyser whom I haven't seen and talked to properly in a year now.  :P



This is what I wore to my date last Thursday with Mithi. We ate at French Baker at SM Lanang Premier. No, not the one in the middle. This one's a separate branch outside and the ambience and food were fabulous. Right after, we went to DavCon to check out the Kadayawan Bazaar.


I wore these pink pants I got the week before. There was a salmon colored pair I originally liked but it was only available in a bigger size. Too bad, cause those pants were on sale. I had to get this one full-priced (kuripot vibes) but then I thought for the price, they were still a good investment especially since I can pair them with anything. So watch out for these pants again on my blog! Haha


Anyway I have to go cause I'm literally running late for the airport!! I just had to blog though cause I love you guys. Haha! 

top: Forever 21 || pants: SM Department store || denim jacket: Felicia's || bag: Ichigo || photos: Mithi
Hope you liked this post!
xx
TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...