GNO at Mono

10/30/2014



Seeing me out partying is like seeing Haley's Comet: super rare! I seldom go out to party. I very much prefer a chill night out involving dinner and drinks, usually with people who know me best (high school friends, blogger buddies and cousins), although I make a few exceptions for events. ;) About two Fridays ago, Janvie, Davao's party prince, invited my bloggies and I to try out Mono After Office and Club Echelon.



First stop was Mono. It's a restobar with great food, great music, great service and a great ambiance. I love that it's tucked away at the top level of The Peak so it feels like you have the place all to yourselves. It's also the perfect venue and gives off the perfect vibe for that whole dinner-and-drinks kinda thing I was talking about earlier. :)


We had some pica-pica, the usual finger food fare you have when drinking. We had chili fries, buffalo wings, calamari (which we all gobbled up right away haha) and 2 kinds of pizza. Their pizza was soooo good, I swear. But that's to be expected because Mono is from the same owner of SushiDito and Il Forno at Landco.







Afterwards, we headed to Club Echelon, which was right next door, to check out the place. I have to say, the club is small but the interiors are on point. Later on, Kwesh and I found ourselves bopping our heads to the beats because the DJ was good. For a minimal entrance, I'd say it was worth it.




 Here's my #ootd (or should I say #ootn?)


romper worn as top: Forever 21 || shorts: H&M || hat: Shibuya 109 || flats: JS Department Store


Ended the night at Brewery Damosa with the same people. :-) I was telling my friend that even though we don't usually party, it can be fun--once in awhile. 


Oh by the way, Club Echelon x Mono is having a Halloween bash tomorrow called Martinis and Manhattans. Tickets are at Php 300. Visit their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MonoRestoBar) to know more.


Mono is open from 5:30 pm to 1 am at The Peak, Gaisano Mall.




TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...