Go-to

8/23/2015


Sharing one of my favorite go-to outfits when I'm too lazy to think of something (which happens often) or am stuck in a rut (which happens often). I constantly wear this (go-to outfit nga diba?) but it was only when I was out with my cousin and best friend did I finally get this outfit shot. When my cousin Erika--she's a host and local radio DJ at Oomph Radio 97.1 (tune in from 9am-12nn everyday #proudcousin)--and I met up that day, it was a marvelous coincidence to see that we were both in similar outfits that it was almost a crime not to have our photos taken together. Great minds think alike indeed! :)


 Forever 21 gray top || H&M shorts || Yosi Samra flats || OASAP bag || Banggood necklace || photos by Ayessa Velasquez



Sooo, Kadayawan weekend's almost over. How'd you spend yours?




TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

4 comments

  1. Hi Farrah! I found your blog while scouring google for fellow davao-based bloggers, and I have to say na i'm really enjoying your posts! Followed you on bloglovin and looking forward to reading more from you :)

    - Leanne M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! Thank you Leanne! It's so nice to hear from a fellow Davaoeno/Davao-based blogger :)

      Delete
  2. your look is so comfy :)
    www.emmereyrose.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...