You Can't Sit With Us

10/07/2015

u1

I wish I could somehow put it out there a bit more creatively buuuut there's really no particular story behind my outfit. I just saw the shirt in a pile of clothes my sister left when she came to visit. If you don't get the pop culture reference, it's a line from one of my favorite movies, Mean Girls. :))



u5

I've been meaning to dress a bit more nicely--move past the denim/grunge phase, which is hard since I just bought a new old denim jacket--and more my age, but function and comfort (laziness too) always get the best of me. I wasn't even supposed to shoot cause it was getting late but I thought that I probably won't be able to wear something like this for a long time, so I forced my best friend to shoot me that day even though it was getting dark. It's been way too long since my last outfit post but I'm trying to get past that and shoot more over the break. If you look at the photos, I don't even know how to pose already. :)) 

u4
u3
u2

bag: OASAP || shoes: Yosi Samra || photos by Ayessa



Hope you liked this!


PS. I had my hair cut a few days after this was shot and now, looking through the photos, I can't help but miss the length. (But aaah my hair was getting unruly and damaged so it had to go #thickhairproblems)



TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

2 comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...