Forever 21 gray top || H&M shorts || Yosi Samra flats || OASAP bag || Banggood necklace || photos by Ayessa Velasquez
Sooo, Kadayawan weekend's almost over. How'd you spend yours?
July's my favorite month for obvious reasons (it's my birth month). I also noticed that July signals all the happenings: July itself is a busy month, then in comes August where there are tons of holidays which means more trips and vacations, then after August comes September, which signals Christmas!! The second half of the year is definitely the best! :)
Here are a few things that made my July:
- Food trips with my classmates
- Our last retreat for college (silent retreat)
- Date with my college buddies--Nat and Emman--cause we're all oh-so-busy with life now: Emman's working as a chemist and Nat's in Med School
- Interclub team building
- Getting invited to SM Lanang Premier's #denimcitizens event with Richard Juan and LA Aguinaldo
- MY BIRTHDAY!!! spent at SEA Liga (sports fest) and a joint birthday treat for our classmates, with birthday buddy Jois :)
- Bonding with my sisters over Paper Towns
- Lunch out with my best friend Ayessa, and my cousin Erika + I finally dipped into my savings, took the plunge, and bought myself a decent phone. My phone of 4years was begging to be replaced!! :)
Can't wait to see what August has in store for me! I think the fact that getting 3 blog posts published so far is a good indicator..don't you think? ;)
Toptea is a milk tea shop that's a favorite of many a student. They serve different kinds of milk tea, juice, some coffee and dessert. But recently, due to insistent public demand, they started offering food, starting with pasta dishes. Last week, I was invited to try Toptea Davao's new offerings--pasta!