SEA Technical Fair

3/04/2013


A break from the fashion posts first!

I'm inviting everyone to Ateneo's School of Engineering and Architecture's Technical Exhibit at Abreeza Mall this Friday and Saturday, March 8 and 9, 2013. My Industrial Chemistry class and I will be exhibiting the products we made during our lab class and we'll be there too to answer questions! So if you wanna see me (chos! BTW, I'll be at the Chemical Engineering booth) or if you're a high school student who's interested in taking up either Engineering or Architecture in college or an Engineering/Architecture major from another college... Basta if you're living and breathing, drop by the fair this weekend!

See you!!!

PS. You can watch the teaser video here.

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...