Stylish Saturdays: Hapatime

3/30/2013

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a quick post!

I know I haven't done any Stylish Saturday posts in a long time so allow me to do one now! I'm featuring my new favorite blogger Jessica of hapatime.com! I saw a photo of her in a blush mullet dress before and I've always wanted to find her. Fast forward to a few weeks later--turns out I was already following her on Chictopia!! Boo Farrah, boo!

Anyway, aside from being so pretty (she's half-Japanese, half-Caucasian!), I love her style aesthetic. I'm all for the simple, classic neutral look she has going (probably from the Zen Japanese side of her!). Her interview here says her style icons are Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Olivia Palermo, which are two of mine! More photos after the jump, or better yet visit her blog here!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 photo DSC_0071.jpg

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

all photos from http://hapatime.com/

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...