Water and Earth

3/07/2013



top: Terranova
bag: H&M c/o Mia
shoes: Shoebox

Just leaving you with a short post showing you what I wore when I went to SMLP (naks SMLP. I think people refer to SM Lanang as SML though so..) with my family two weeks ago I think. I tend to get cold easily and SM is so cold so I covered up. I never thought that brown and turquoise would look good together so I was really glad the way this outfit turned out.

PS. Our hair (my sister's and mine) is long there. We got haircuts a week ago. Mine's a bit edgy like Hanna of Pretty Little Liars, so I'm looking for outfits of hers I can take inspiration from to create a look.

PPS. Anyone know someone who makes blog layouts? I want to redo my blog, even just the header.

PPPS. I would love to hear from you!! What does it take for a girl to get some comments? HAHA. xx

TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

1 comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...