Nail Colors

4/10/2013


Two weeks ago after all our exams, Lorraine and I planned a pamper day to treat ourselves for all the hard work we put into the semester. Our first stop was Nail Colors at Jacinto, near our school. We were canvassing salons a few days before and there are probably 3 good ones where we could have our nails done but we chose Nail Colors because of the ambiance, interior and of course, the polish. I'm partial to OPI and Orly. Haha :)
 I really loved the interiors. The couches' upholstery was really cute and feminine and I loved the little (fake) flowers here and there, like a garden. It was really relaxing to look at. I appreciated the fact they had couches for waiting. They have the usual elevated couches with the foot faucets but they also had nail stations like the one at Pink Parlor.





hey Lorraine!

As for the service, it was also really good. They are comparable to Nail Bar--they have almost the same price and service. Nail Bar has more nail polish choices (they have Essie, Dazzle Dry, China Glaze, OPI, etc) and more magazines (some even are the recent issues which I enjoy HAHA) though. Nail Colors made my Top 3 list of to-go places for manicures, along with Nail Bar and Physique Salon at Mabini St. (where I have my hair cut. The nail technician was trained by the OPI Center in Manila)

My Barbie nails haha
Anyway, visit them at Residencia del Marina Center, Jacinto cor. Ponce St, Davao City
Visit their Facebook page here

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

4 comments

  1. Ganda dito Far! Saan banda to? :)) I'm so bad with addresses!

    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Near school lang! Unahan ng Ebro Cpd. Holy Child side =) Harap ng 3M's original branch haha

      Delete
  2. Love your barbie pink nails, my nails are a similar color right now too! :) Oh how I miss the getting my nails done in the Philippines, their places are so cozy with couches, that place looks great, very comfy and cozy!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nina! I heard it's so expensive to have your nails done in the States daw! Anyway, thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...