Makeup Workshop

4/27/2013


Last Tuesday, Kwesh, Dawn, Gelianne and I went to Rien's house for a make-up workshop conducted by her mom. I already attended the FIDA workshop 2 years ago but I didn't get to apply much of what I've learned because I (still) don't have the necessary tools. HAHA. But it's important for me to apply what I've re-learned since I'm now a blogger (charot). I have to put my best face forward, so to say.

Anyway, Rien's mom, Nanette Bernardo, gave a different approach to teaching us make-up. We were paired and we had to do each other's make-up. Tita Nanette and Kwesh did mine (and when I was done, I left Kwesh to do hers! Hahaha I'm so bad! Hey Kwesh!)



I love this photo. It's so haunting


Before
AFTER!

I love the way tita Nanette did our make-up. I really felt so pretty! How I wish I had my own personal make-up artist to contour me everyday! But if for outfit shots and the like, I'll prolly ask Kwesh to do my make-up again. (Love ya Kwesh!)

A photo of us goofing off
Anyway, if you want to learn the basics of make-up application, Tita Nanette's offering a make-up workshop on May 1 here in Davao!! It's at 1,000php for students so you better grab the chance!



TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

4 comments

  1. aaaah! I wish I came! galing galing naman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like so much fun, your makeup came out really great! I think you should of posted the before and after photo of the person's makeup you did. :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina! I didnt do the make-up of my partner. She ended up doing it herself haha

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...