Audrey

4/30/2013


top: Suiteblanco
skirt: Forever 21
shoes: SM Parisian

Just a quick post showing you some of my favorite photos which my friend Ayessa took a couple of weeks back. This outfit was purely by coincidence. I'd brought over a bunch of clothes and this is what I paired off. I especially love the second photo cause it highlights my curves (Ayessa taught me how to pose! HAHA) and the pose and simplicity of the whole outfit reminded me of Audrey Hepburn.

With so much influence from TV teaching us that it's okay be trashy biatches in order to be famous, simplicity is an art form that's been neglected. Plus, it's so easy for people to claim they're "classy" but their actions portray otherwise. I'm not going to cite examples of people who claim to be classy but to put it this way, to me the modern kind of classy ladies are educated, assertive and gracious (Think Michelle Obama, Queen Rania of Jordan and Kate Middleton). Honestly, it's okay to speak your mind but make sure it doesn't hurt others. It's okay to go after what you want, as long as you don't step on anyone's toes and claw (or sleep) your way to the top. And when someone insults you, smile sweetly and give them a piece of your mind not via insult but by a showcase of your acerbic wit. As one of my favorite sayings go:

Be a  girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

Toodles!
My sister and cousins are having a joint sweet 16th tonight at Starr! Have to get ready!

xx

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

2 comments

  1. I love the outfit, it's very chic and classy! :) I love the way you are posing in the second picture, I'm still trying to learn how to pose myself. hehe But yeah I agree there are a lot of people on tv that tell us to be a certain way but i guess it all depends on the people. That's why I appreciate the classy women out there.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...