Styling Portfolio: Foto Modelo Ateneo Team EA

10/13/2013




on Paolo: Team Manila shirt; jacket and beanie: Nikko Zamora; jeans and shoes: model's own
on Pitang: Team Manila shirt; plaid polo and skater skirt: Jas Cando; shoes: model's own
A VERY overdue post seeing as the winners have already been chosen, but I just wanted to show you the photos of the outfits I styled. (By the way, Paolo, our male model won 2nd runner up and Gian, our photographer, won best photographer) I participated in the Team Manila street style shoot, for team EA (Engineering and Architecture). I was asked to help out in the contest/shoots, as recommended by Migs. I'm glad I did cause this served as an avenue to meet, work and befriend other engineering students, especially those from the SEC (students executive council). I even miss the team a bit. #clingy

This shoot was memorable as it was my first time to style a guy! I think (well I hope) I really have a knack for it--I love menswear! The shoot's theme was street style and since the brand we were working with was Team Manila, we conceptualized outfits that had a feel of the 90's neo-grunge era, which was timely as that is a recurring trend right now! :)

I'll add more photos once Gian gives me a copy. I hope seeing this post on his timeline pressures him to do so!!

Hope you liked this set! xx

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...