SPLICED: FIDA Gradshow Presscon

4/25/2014


Last Wednesday, I was invited to the Fashion Institute of Design and Arts (FIDA) presscon for their second graduation show entitled SPLICED: Where Fashion and Film Collide. It will be held at 5pm tomorrow, April 26, 2014 at the SM Lanang Premier Atrium and everyone's invited to attend! The show will feature the works of the 13 graduates of FIDA Davao. The graduates of the 1-year (intensive) Fashion Design course will feature a 7-piece collection. Meanwhile, the graduates of the 2-year Fashion Design course will feature a 12-piece collection. The lone Fashion Branding and Merchandising student, Daphne Balagtas, will be styling a set featuring clothes from Forever 21.


During the presscon, there were little vignettes (or should I say "live" mood boards) which showcased the designers' inspirations, accessories or just the outright feel they wanted to evoke for the collection. Here are some of the photos I took:

outfit preview


blue blazer and white tank top: Forever 21 || pink shorts: my sister Timmy's || nude flats: Payless

I went for something simple, lazy and breezy since it was so hot that day but I topped it off with my blazer so it wouldn't look too casual. I wore a straw hat to cover up my bad hair day. One thing I've learned (and learned to dislike) about short hair is that it tends to fly away at the back. So not cool. 

Hope to see you all tomorrow at SM Lanang! :)
TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...