Birthday Suit

8/02/2014


I can't believe it's been a week already since I celebrated my 23rd birthday!

23 sounds so old but I sure don't feel that way. This was probably one of, if not, THE quietest birthday celebration I've had. I guess I said that of my birthday a few times already but this year, it felt most true. I guess my mistake was that I was looking forward to my actual birthday too much and expected everything to go perfectly, etc. I just put unnecessary pressure on myself so I invariably ended up disappointed. My birthday felt quiet because I didn't get to celebrate it with people outside of my family. We had lunch at Tiny Kitchen, dropped by Echostore and went home. My grandma got me a laptop though, my 3rd laptop given to me on my birthday in 5 years! I got one for my 18th birthday, got the (work) laptop from Mimi and Jun on my 21st and this one from my lola for my 23rd! That's the funniest coincidence, isn't it?

Anyway, this is what I wore on short notice. These are all old pieces I put together. I was supposed to wear that Banggood necklace I wore here but I didn't want to be too overdressed. I still wanted to look polished though. This is something I think a 23-year old would wear, but the pose above isn't something I think a 23-year old would do though! Haha (but yay for being able to do pull-ups)


top and blazer: Forever 21 || skirt: Cotton On || clutch: SM Accessories


I'll add more photos when I get the memory card! HAHA. Currently too lazy to...do anything. :P

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...