There is No Excuse for Ugly Photos

3/27/2012




shirt dress: Cheap Monday
flats: Shoebox
hat: bazaar at the Bahay ng Alumni
bag: from my grandma
accessories: StyledUP

Yes, there is no excuse for ugly photos (especially for someone like me who is very particular with these things) but desperate times call for desperate measures.
My sister who isn't so adept at taking photos yet was the one who took my "outfit shots". (Hello cousin's leg in the background!) I'm sure you know that I am not the most tech-savvy person in the world as well so goodbye attempts at editing!
Anyway, this is what I wore for Vern's birthday dinner at Abreeza. After, my sister and I went straight to Garden Oases for my cousin's pool party. I love this shirt dress which I got from the Bauhaus event because its versatile and you can style it in so many ways! I cinched a belt around my waist and tucked the shirt out to cover my tummy cause the shirt's a bit too sheer.

Anyway, this will be a quick post since I have yet to pack for our trip!
Hope you like the outfit (despite the photos)!

PS. Please don't get turned off if you judge my blog on this entry alone! Please keep reading my blog! HAHA. Toodles! :))

2 comments

  1. My leg :) - renzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love that dress shirt or shirt dress (either way it means the same), Farrah. It goes with anything and it looks super comfy :)

    The Girl with Golden Hair,
    http://azzedinesadsad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...