Pink Polish

1/25/2013









Last Tuesday, afternoon classes were cancelled on account of the rain. Since my first class started at 11am, I technically did not have any class scheduled for that day. Thank heavens though because I needed a well-deserved break! What with all the flood drama, plus I didn't get the chance to go out on Saturday (my usual ME day) because I was saving up. 

It was funny too because I already called on a cab when my sister arrived at the inn we were temporarily staying at (her classes end at 11 so she arrives when I leave) and told me that classes were cancelled. What was I supposed to do? I asked the driver to take me to the mall instead since I wanted to check if they had the book I wanted to buy for myself. Sadly, they didn't, so that's how I ended up having my nails done instead.
Pink Polish is a really cute and pretty nail salon at the 4th floor of Gaisano Mall. Their prices are really affordable too--the manicure (with imported polish like Orly, Konad, Forever 21) is at 120php. The thing is, they have only limited colors. The thing I loved most about the place, and the thing that set them apart from the other nail salons I've been to is 1) the manicure area is similar to those in the States where the ladies sit and have their nails done at a table, and 2) they actually have a blower area where you can dry your nails! The downside for me was that I had to tell the manicurist that I wanted a base and top coat. She was glad to oblige though. Overall, the service is good. Plus, I really like the place. I didn't feel like I was at the mall cause it was quiet. I also really loved their play list--it was of the current songs on the chart, so I had a fun time listening and listing down which ones to download. :)
Why don't you go check it out? 

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

2 comments

  1. Oooh similar nga sa states <3 I wanna try! Thanks far! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for dropping by too Karls! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...