Let's Go to the Beach-each

1/15/2013


 




Some photos I took during our spontaneous beach trip last Sunday (except the one of me which my brother took).

I'm not really a beach person even though in Davao, beaches are but 15-30 minutes away. From that trip of doing nothing but veg out (and leaving my stresses behind even for a while), I just realized that sometimes we seek the best things in life that we forget the best and most beautiful ones are those that catch us off-guard.


TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

2 comments

  1. great photos, it looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, love the scenery.

      http://www.elegantweddinginvites.com/shop/romantic-invites/

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...