What I'm Loving Right Now: The Carrie Purse

1/29/2013

Have you seen the first episode of The Carrie Diaries?

It's a new series starring AnnaSophia Robb (more popularly known as Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) as a young Carrie Bradshaw. Anyway, this is her mom's bag from the first episode which she DIY-ed after her sister accidentally spilled polish on it. It was love at first sight! Now I also want my own.

You better watch the series to find out what else happens to Carrie. I myself watch for the 80's fashion...which actually looks pretty cool. :) I also watch to check for any more future mini-Carrie projects. :)

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...