Accessories

10/02/2011

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been feeling so uninspired. And when I'm uninspired, I tend to produce half-baked posts. Well, that all changed recently. Yesterday, my best friend from pre-school, Ayessa, and I met up to make accessories. I swear, she is one of the most creative and resourceful people I know. I got blown away yesterday when she was teaching me all these tips and tricks--how to make this type of bracelet, where to get cheap tops, etc. 

She taught me how to make Kidada-inspired bracelets (which I will be doing a DIY post soon about) while I taught her how to make feathered earrings. Here are some of our works, which we are selling!


pink suede wrap bracelet

brown Kidada inspired bracelet

You can check out the album on Facebook if you find anything you like. We could also probably do a design you have in mind, just contact us (PM or comment on the photo).

Lastly, I would like to leave you guys with this video. I just watched Friends with Benefits with my sisters awhile ago, and I super loved this scene. 


 I had a really great weekend! October could be loving me. How about you guys? :)

2 comments

  1. this is soo cute! i use to make accessories as well :) but i just couldn't find the right time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you Joyce! Hmm, what kind of accessories did you make before? :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...