SALE!

1/28/2012

Was supposed to go to the gym yesterday but had to pick my sister up at school and accompany her home cause she was sick. Since I blessedly had nothing much to do, I went to look for plussized clothing. Here are some of my favorites:




It would be perfect with my basic black tees.



Same reason as above--dress up my basics



I've always wanted a shirt with a flag on it!



cause I am still hung over metallics



-same reason above :)



a nude blazer is a MUST! Dunno if I have any other bottom (aside from jeans, bless my soul) to pair it with though



-a la Carolina Engman <3


I don't know if it's usually like this but Forever21.com has a promo right now wherein they give free shipping to orders $50 and above!




-I've always wanted a champagne colored top! Sucks that they don't ship to the Philippines right now! :(




Aside from the sale, Dorothy Perkins has a limited 25% off promo for students!
Shop, shop!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...