SOUL Lifestyle August 2012 Lookbook

8/25/2012


This has been long posted over at the SOUL Lifestyle page but I just wanted to share you this set I styled for SOUL's August 2012 look book. I can't believe how well Aidx and I work together when we haven't even known each other for a year yet! This set is somehow a high fashion-inspired set using ready-to-wear clothing. This first pic is our fave. We love Kisses' expression here. Also, among all the outfits, this is one of my faves. I played with mixed prints and colors of the same palette. I love the way it turned out. More pictures after the jump!


I really wanted to use this skirt! It's super Blair Waldorf during her days in Columbia.


Kisses' lithe frame gave the dress justice. We didn't need to do much.


Also one of my faves using the Cheyser tribal kimono. Very boho-chic, I think.





Photographed by Aidx Paredes
Modeled by Kisses Valencia
Styled by Farrah Garcia
Make-up by Faina Feleo
Hair by Joshua Medroso

shot at SOUL Lifestyle Abreeza and Abreeza grounds :)


So, what do you have to say? :)
xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...