Tribal Ombre

9/10/2012



Got my nails done at Nail Bar yesterday! (Yes, they are open on Sunday from 1pm-6pm!)
This time, a tribal theme to go with the ombre'd nails. I don't think I could pull off bohemian looks so my abiding by the trend would be through my nails instead. Haha. I love it because it's both tribal AND glam; you can't go wrong with that! I love it, and a few of my classmates have complimented me on my nails as well! ;) 

I also get my brows done at Nail Bar. They say you just have to have clean brows and you can skip a full make-up routine. Just put on blush and lip gloss, and you're good to go! They offer threading, waxing and paraffin treatments aside from nail services :) 

Come visit Nail Bar at McPod Bldg, McArthur Highway, Davao City beside Ateneo High School.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...