Pretty Little Liar

6/28/2013


Hello from the dead.
Pun intended, seeing as this post was entitled Pretty Little Liar. Of course most of you would know the show's premise--it's about 4 friends and the mystery concerning their friend's mysterious disappearance/death. The show's fourth season recently started though I have yet to watch it, seeing that I barely have much time (or chances OR internet connection) to take outfit photos and blog, much more watch series. I wish I could though. Suits is starting the third season in less than two weeks and I still have 5 more episodes to watch before the season finale. Oh and don't get me started on Revenge and Awkward....cause I am not updated with those either. Le sigh


But I'm not here to rant about my lack of time for series and what not. I'm here to present what I wore last Wednesday at school. It's been pretty chilly lately so I took advantage of the weather and layered up! I bought the scarf the day before and naturally wanted to wear it out immediately! I chose dull, neutral colored tones to make the scarf stand out. I was inspired by an outfit Aria wore on Pretty Little Liars (thus the title) and decided to do my own version of it. 

 

This is totally random but I sometimes find more outfit inspirations from shows than from what people wear in real life. I guess it's cause there are days I feel like channeling the character of the person whose outfit I'm taking inspiration from. (Read that slowly. It gets kinda confusing HAHA) Anyway, I see this as something I'd wear to Paris or Hong Kong!


I would've worn boots but I was running late. Lorraine told me that I should've just worn the shoes, brought the boots, changed into the boots and left the shoes in the car. I was in a rush so I neglected to think of that :( Oh well. There'll be a next time :)




top and jacket: Forever 21 || scarf: Gaisano Mall Dept Store || shoes: SM Parisian Solemate || photos: Lorraine

Hope you like this outfit set! :)
xx
TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

5 comments

  1. Aww, you made me kilig when you said you love my Balenciaga inspired outfit. It was one of my fave outfit in my entire blogging life. Anyway, thanks for inviting me to join your giveaway, why not? I hope I can win. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looovvvee the scarf!

    Would you like to visit/follow each other?<3
    http://currentlybreathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to watch the new season of Pretty Little Liars! It's amazing!
    && Aria's style is my favourite out of the whole show (with Hanna coming close second though) (:

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...