Blessed

5/11/2012

So, I just got home from a really tiring day.

Try this:
school + bloggers' sale + MTS weekend bazaar

and I still have homework to get to.

Anyway, this is just a random post but today made me realize how HARD it is to earn a living.
My sister and I were out for 8 hours but we only earned enough. I can only imagine what drivers of taxis, jeeps and trikes have to go through. They have to deal with the heat, traffic and extremely LONG hours just to make ends meet, and for what? A few coins. 

Yet, even though the hours are long, and the pay is low,
they wake up the next morning and do it all over again.

So even if their nature of work is like that, they still pursue it. There are some who still choose not to steal.
And for that, I have so much respect for them.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...