PFW Holiday 2012 Premiere A Collection: Dimple Lim

5/24/2012

Day 2 of Philippine Fashion Week closed with the SONY presents Premier A collection featuring Dimple Lim, Jeffrey Rogador, Odelon Simpao, Roland Lirio and Xernan Orticio, but I am only featuring my picks from Dimple Lim here in my blog. :)





This collection appealed to my very leaning-towards-feminine aesthetic. I loved the draping, the leather accents, color palette (nude to peach to pinks) as well as the neon accents to go with the darker colors (see last photo). This collection also saw some color and fabric blocking.

Gorgeous, isn't it?

Anyway, last night I was supposed to leave for Manila but something happened and I ended up not going anymore. It would've been nice to actually see the clothes so I would be able to give you my dear readers a better description. (Sayang btw, I was invited to go to the Bench show. I'm sure pasabog yun!) Oh well, I console myself with the thought that it's not my time yet. I give myself a year.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...