Christmas Eve

12/27/2012


What did you get for Christmas?
me: fat

--from Twitter


Hello loves!
 How did you spend Christmas and Christmas Eve?

I guess I shouldn't ask that because I have a feeling I know how you all did--EAT of course! I spent Christmas Eve the same way I have the past 20 years-- at Villa Margarita with my dad's side of the family. We try to make it a point to dress up and as far as I can remember, my mom puts off Christmas dress shopping at the last possible minute (so I guess that's where I inherited my affinity for last minute shopping) so I had exactly 1 day to find an outfit to wear.

my hair kinda sucks :(

Oops sorry for the blurry photos. :|

Anyway, up until about 7-8pm on December 23rd, I literally had nothing to wear because I couldn't find anything to my liking until I saw this red velvet multi-way cape from What A Girl Wants. It served as the perfect accent piece to a simple LBD--which I also bought that night. And miracle of all miracles--the dress was a MEDIUM. (I know right? Still can't believe it myself!) It was a really good ego boost/mo-thin-vation for my plans to go back to the gym next year. :)


me and my sisters. Feebee as Blair Waldorf

Garkids =))

vest: WAGW
dress: Robinsons Dept Store

TWITTER | TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | CHICTOPIA

Please like Davao Fashion Bloggers on Facebook

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...