Farrah's Finds: Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom

11/10/2011

I was in the mall the other day when I found this in Watson's.
 It's the Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm.


I wrote a post before about how dry lips are so unbecoming, especially on women. My mother always had us carry lip balms around. I like this product cause it's a lip color and lip balm in one. Perfect for me, because I don't like putting on lipstick or lip gloss, yet I complain how pale my lips are.



It appears clear, but has a really nice shade of pink when put on. It's also available in a peach color.


The best part? It only costs PHP 99! Hardly expensive!

Now, no one has an excuse to go around with dry (or pale) lips! Hahaha. 
Cheers!


*Farrah's finds is a new section on my blog which aims to share to you all my cheap yet fab finds. :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...