Wishlist Wednesday: Book Edition

11/23/2011

This Christmas, all I want are books, books, books.

Waking up this morning to the cold wind reminded me of waking up late during Christmas vacation, a book in hand. Good old days :)

1. Bobbie Brown Make-up Manual

image source
It may be the most complete and illustrated make-up guide I have seen yet. It's available in National Book Store Abreeza at 795php for the soft bound copy. The hard bound one is 1600php.


2. Secrets of Stylists by Sasha Morrison

photo credit

It is also available at National Bookstore Abreeza or G-mall. I've read bits of it and I want to read it whole! They should make a Philippine version of this, written by Liz Uy. I wonder what it would contain.


3. Sweet Valley Confidential

photo credit

Aaah. Blast from the past.
Memories of summers spent devouring book after book.

What happens to Elizabeth and Jessica 10 years after?
Well, I already know. I was too excited to find out that while I was at the book store, I immediately jumped to the end. I still want to know how and why it happened though so pleeeease give me this book. I will love you forever! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...