Eats Just Gotta be a Goodlife

6/08/2012




Title's so corny/cheesy but I can't help myself. "Good Life" by OneRepublic is stuck on my mind! HAHA. Anyway, some photos of the sweet eats I indulged in this past week.
-Tiny Kitchen Frozen Chocolate Brazo for my dad's birthday
-Starbucks with Cheyser yesterday
-Churros with Jun, Mimi and Cheyser last Wednesday


Should've been more but everything was so hectic and I was so hungry I failed to take photos before chomping. :) Off to catch Rachel Zoe Project season 4 now on ETC :))

(last 2 photos from Cheyser's instagram)

2 comments

  1. The frozen brazo looks sooooo gooooood :P~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was! if you happen to go to davao, try it in Tiny Kitchen! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...