High-Low

6/11/2012



photos taken by Cheyser using Gail's cam

jacket: Vintage Dior (from Blanc et Noir)
top: Forever21
nails: Nail Bar


Finally found an occasion for me to parade my vintage find: the Style Origin Fashion Show at Abreeza! It being another Bloggers from the South x SOUL event, we all dressed up of course. It had been long since we all got together for the love of fashion and this was a special occasion: Cheyser and Gail walked the ramp for SOUL Lifestyle (will be making a separate post about that)!

This is one of my favorite outfits because I was able to try to do the hi-low. One of the tips to make a truly wonderful outfit is to mix your high-end and low-end pieces together. A lot of the really great fashionistas and It girls do it all the time. :)

Hope you like the outfit as much as I do! (Although I think it would've looked better with heels!)
What do you think? 

4 comments

  1. great mixing out hi-low outfits :) just discovered your blog now! Lovin' it here!

    btw, i hope you can join my ongoing blog giveaways!

    -Hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...