Multiply comes to Davao!

6/18/2012










Janvie, Dawn, me, Cheys, Mimi
photo from Janvie
Cheyser and I with Dawn
photo from Dawn

photos from Multiply Facebook page


Last Friday was pretty tight for me! From my 10-12nn class which was Engineering Drawing (manual), I rushed to the Multiply event at Cellar de Oboza scheduled at 11am!!! Though I think tardiness or Filipino time shouldn't be tolerated, I'd feel worse if I didn't show up to an event I'd already said yes to. Anyway, dressed out of school clothes and made it to Cellar about the same time as Cheyser, whom I didn't know would be there. :)

Anyway, Multiply's been here since 2004 and I have been a user since 2006 I think, when my friend Mithi encouraged me to open an account because of the way the photos were shared. During those early years, some enterprising Filipinos decided to post photos of what they were selling online and people could comment/call them to buy. In fact, the Filipinos embraced Multiply the most. But, they wanted Multiply to be an e-commerce platform so Multiply developed features that would make selling and transacting easier.

As part of my job, I've been exposed to these features of Multiply (the Stock Room, which is a dashboard where you can add product listings, account for inventory and who paid and who didn't) and I have to say it really is very easy to use and learn! So, you can easily open your own business in as fast as 5 minutes! Try re-visiting multiply.com and check it out! :)

Enjoy! :)

1 comment

  1. Thanks for blogging about the event. Hope you had as much fun as we did. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...