If the cape fits..

6/28/2012

Right now, I have this fascination with capes. I guess it's because summer's officially over, ushering in the colder season. Unfortunately, it doesn't get too cold in the Philippines so if I wore a cape (even in December), it would probably look silly. Anyway, I love capes cause they instantly give this richer, posher vibe. Here are some, worn by celebs, fictional characters and real people:

cape cape cape
Olivia Wilde

Eva Mendes

Pinned Image
Blair Waldorf


Pinned Image Pinned Image
Pictures from a catalog. The aztec-print one is so NOW

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

What did I say? Instant posh!
I love looks like these--very wearable, real, understated and effortless. :)

What do you think?

7 comments

  1. Wooow, capes, I love them! I've been thinking about getting one for myself for ages now.

    ♥Evamaria

    http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember our soul lifestyle bloggers soiree? when i asked mia to wear her mullet skirt as a cape? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeash! That was cool! haha :) But i meant like plush capes like these. I have one, I won it in Cheyser's ROMWE giveaway! Didnt get to wear it pa!! :)

      Delete
  3. following this gorgeous girl Farra! hi dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessing over cape-anything right now too!!

    Nicole Richie wore an amazing cape dress on Conan O'brien earlier this year!

    Jay

    www.capitalfashion613.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? i am gonna search that! thanks :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...