September Covers

9/09/2011

I am a self-confessed magazine junkie.

All my friends know that I've been collecting magazines for about half my life now. I started with teen magazines like CandyMeg and Seventeen Philippines (when it was still available), then I graduated to CosmoPreview, and Mega. I stopped buying them brand-new though cause they were costing me some major bucks! I now just settle for back issues. With that, I am able to buy a lot of foreign titles at the price of the local magazines (or even less). My favorite is Harper's Bazaar.

These are the September 2011 covers for most of the magazines I regularly buy.

On the cover of Harper's Bazaar US this September is Lea Michele, while in Harper's Bazaar UK it's Beyonce.



On Vogue US, it's none other than supermodel and recent bride Kate Moss. September is HUGE in Vogue, it's usually the thickest issue. Meanwhile, on the cover of Teen VogueVogue's teen sister, is funny gal Emma Stone.

  

Gwyneth Paltrow is on the cover of Elle US. Ashley Benson covers Seventeen Magazine.

 

On to local magazines!

Anne Curtis is on the cover of Preview for the SIXTH time, if I am not mistaken. Meanwhile, Bianca Gonzales is on the cover of  Mega, which was shot in Russia.

   

Empress Schuck covers Meg, and Ed Westwick covers both Candy and Chalk. September is Candy Cutie month!

 


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...