New York Fashion Week S/S 2012: Rachel Zoe

9/20/2011


Rachel Zoe is a well-known celebrity fashion stylist, who became famous for introducing the 'boho-chic' look which consisted of  pairing long and loose dresses while excessorizing with lots of huge jewelry and bangles, all on a slim frame. She has worked with a lot of celebrities including Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton. She also has her own reality show, "The Rachel Zoe Project", which shows her life as a celebrity stylist. I recently got hooked on it, after they showed it on ETC. How fun it must to be a part of her team--doing pull-outs, piecing clothes together, fittings. It may look and be stressful, but you can't deny, it's one fabulous job.

This is Rachel Zoe's Brigette Bardot/70's-inspired line, which I love, love, love! By the way, it is her first showing at New York Fashion Week. It is so glamorous (she's always said that she's been inspired by old Hollywood glamour), and I can totally see her personal sense of style injected in each and every piece of clothing.

Here are some of my favorites from the line:

Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012


Color of the moment, red, with bright blue and yellow pieces.
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012

Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012
photos from stylebistro.com

I can totally see her wear all these, especially the last 2 dresses. I'm pretty sure I saw her wear something similar to that on the show. 

Anyway, London Fashion Week is happening right now! But I still haven't finished posting all my favorites from the New York shows, which means a backlog of posts! I seriously am slow at this! :P


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...