Favorites from the 2011 Emmy's

9/20/2011

To me, the Emmy's always signaled the start of awards season. And awards season always means celebs in red carpets and fashion, fashion, fashion! Sometimes it gets really hard to keep up with everything, especially since all the Spring Fashion Shows are going on at the same time, but oh well. Everything just looks so purrrdy!

Here are again some of my favorites. I look at the dress and not the overall look.

Cat Deely in Monique Lhuillier

Jennifer Carpenter Clothes
Jennifer Carpenter in Tony Ward Couture

Julie Bowen in Oscar dela Renta


Evan Rachel Wood Clothes
Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab


I just love all these sparkly dresses, especially the neutral ones. They spell glam without going over the top. Look Evan Rachel's dress, very old Hollywood glamour!



Katie Holmes in Calvin Klein

Kate Winslet Clothes
Kate Winslet in Elie Saab

Jane Lynch Clothes
Jane Lynch in David Meister
photos from stylebistro.com


I also love these bright, solid colored dresses. Usually reserved for the older set, they are understated yet fabulous, very classic. Throw in a diamond necklace or a pair of diamond earrings and you're good to go! Actually, I really love it when the older (and A-list) actresses wear these kinds of (simple) gowns. Very timeless.


Tell me, who was your favorite? :)

1 comment

  1. There were so many gorgeous dresses! I was really loving the red though!

    Stop by my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...