July so far

7/06/2012






How is my birthday month treating me? So far, so fine.

*Sunday Figaro date with my Feebums
*Pasta Bolognese
*White Chocolate coffee somethingamajig
*Lettering plate (Hope I don't repeat!)
*Our plate last Wednesday.
I used a techpen and T-square for the first time! Andddd, my teacher said it looked great (He didnt see the smudge on the upper right corner where I went out of line when my classmate hit me)

Manila later!! I will be going out with Cheys and Mia!
and tomorrow, I will see my friends again! Total bliss :)

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

2 comments

  1. are you an architecture student?
    i missed doing drawing plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no po, i'm an Engineering student :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...