Wishlist: Jolie Moi

7/14/2012

Found this new shop Jolie Moi via Wickedying's blog. I checked it out and saw that even though they had fewer clothing choices than other online shops, these were well chosen. I love the fact that they have SIZES, Like for this leather jacket, they have it til size 14! That is good news for European sized Asians like me, whose choices when it comes to clothes are limited online.



I also love these reptile print leggings. I know they'll make my thighs look bigger but guess what again--they also have sizes for this! How's that for making a plus-sized girl wardrobe more trendy? :)


Lastly, I don't know why I have a penchant for outerwear (maybe it's cause I easily feel cold?) but anyway, don't you love this silver jacket? It can take a simple dress or top from day to night!

Anyway, if you're interested in the item, you can just click the photo and you'd be directed to the product listing. So, what are you waiting for? Check out Jolie Moi now! :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...