Wishlist Wednesday: coats from OASAP

7/04/2012

Vintage Royal Double Breasted Denim CoatDouble Breasted Collarless Coat with Epaulets
Long Length Double Breasted Coat with Standing Collar
Army Style Double Breasted Worsted Trench Coat with Belted Waist
Long Elegant Apricot Double-breasted Coat with Exquisite Waistband

A few days ago, I blogged about my fascination for capes. Now, I am showing you some coats that I am lusting for over at OASAP. I don't know what it is about me and clothing that I may never get the chance to wear here in our tropical country, but yeah. I am in love with the first coat, which reminds me of Balmain Spring '09. The 2nd-4th are very Upper East Side, and all are double breasted. And the khaki coat, I would love to have for less cold days. You can click on the links to view them on OASAP. :)

What do you think? :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...