Stuff from Multiply

7/05/2012



Pardon the boring title but I just couldn't think of anything creative!

Just showing you what I got using the Multiply Discount Code they gave at the Multiply event about 2 weeks ago. I got myself Nyx Lip Cream in Tokyo (photo on the right shows me wearing it. I love it cause it just looks natural) and I got my mother Milani Illuminating Face Powder, which can act as a blush, bronzer and highlighting powder. Both are from Digital Traincase.

I also got this book from Books for Keeps because I couldn't think of what clothes to get and I was scared they might not fit. Personally, I think my subconscious is telling me to take a break from fashion and go back to my nerdy bibliophile self. Besides, I read the first 2 books of Queen of Babble and I was dying to know what happened. BTW, she didn't end up with the guy I was rooting for! In the 1st and 2nd book, he sounded so perfect. In the 3rd book, he behaved like a total ass. (Yes, I finished reading it already!)

A tip: 
Follow Multiply on twitter (@shopatmultiply). Every so often, they have this thing called Multiply Discount Frenzy wherein they tweet discount codes so you can shop and save as much as 500php!

Manila tomorrow!
xx

3 comments

  1. Nice color the lipstick :)
    xoxo Mina, from THE STYLE FEVER :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I feel the same way Far! :) I'm being all lazy that I just wear flats almost everyday now! My feet are not complaining at all! :)) I'm also back to my geeky bookworm self. Reading an Ebook entitled Why Men Love Bitches? Must Read! Next I'm joining the bandwagon of fifty shades of gray. :)) erotica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes its refreshing to be just your yagit pre-blogger days self kwesh no? HAHA. anyway, akala ko meron ka nung actual book, hiramin ko sana. intrigued ako :))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...