Shop at Zalora

7/28/2012

I am so proud to announce that I am now a Zalora Ambassador!

As an ambassador, my first order of business would be to introduce you to Zalora! Zalora is an online shopping website that offers everything for everyone--from clothing and shoes (for men, women and children) to beauty products to sports equipment to home & living. Zalora prides itself on its service. They offer free shipping, free returns within 30 days, comprehensive personal service (Mimi and Jun went to visit the Zalora HQ in Manila and confirmed this, plus I've read numerous tweets lauding Zalora on their good customer service personnel. Call them free (02) 858 0777), and numerous payment options (including Paypal, bank deposits, credit card, GCash and CASH ON DELIVERY). Not to mention they have numerous local and international brands with price points for everyone, under their belt!

So anyway, allow me to share two of my fave brands from Zalora:


http://static.zalora.com.ph/p/Collective.Com-Ladies-dress-9856-15483-1-product.jpg 

They have everything for everyone at affordable price ranges! I especially love their basics! Their basic tees go as low as 119.75php! :)



TWISTED SLEEVES POLO GRECIAN ONE SHOULDER DRESS

They also have affordable yet fashionable and trendy clothing. This one is at 399php, can you believe? I love the cut and neon color :) The dress is at 999php, such a steal! :)


They also have other brands such as Tomato, SUY bags and SHIQ bags and other brands which you cannot find elsewhere. So, go and check out Zalora!

Aaaaand, because I love you all so much, you can get a 5% discount on every order using my special discount code:
TheStyleReactor120

Go and shop crazy! Zalora makes it addictive! I will blog about my Zalora shopping experience as soon as I get to pick what to buy! (It's so hard, I've been looking for days!!)

1 comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...